Working phases :
The external mechanisms of the machine and the ones exposed to the contact with water are made in stainless steel AISI 304 quality.
The mechanical parts in touch with the bottle or with the rinsing flow, such as the grippers, the plug valve, etc. are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
The parts made in plastic material of rubber are certified for food usage.
The bottle is taken from the conveyor belt and positioned in correspondence to the gripper seizing it tight in the neck.
During the rotation of the carrousel, the gripper is overturned by 180° thanks to a suitably shaped tubular cam, putting the bottle overturned in vertical position with the mouth downwards and in correspondence to an injection nozzle.
After the rinsing, the dripping phase starts, it ends when the gripper rotates downwards again positioning the bottle in the starwheel leading it on the conveyor belt and towards the filler's turret.
Technical specifications :
- Safety shields complying with 'EC' laws, with plexiglass panels and safety micro-switches
- Infeed of bottes by selecting starwheel or infeed screw
- Machine base-frame made of heavy steel supports, totally covered by AISI 304 stainless steel plates
- Parts in direct contact with the rinsing solution made of AISI 316 stainless steel
- Plastic components made of materials approved for use in food industry
- Transmission of the motion between the different assembly by gears
- Infeed and outfeed starwheels with safety devices to stop the machine in case of bottles jamming
- Speed change by frequency inverter
- Electric appliances with low tension controls, included into a stainless steel box with front panel
- Electric height adjustment of the turret, to fit different bottle heights.
- Weight : 90 kgs.