The machine is equipped with :
- Safety shields complying with 'EC' laws, with plexiglass panels and safety micro-switches
- Infeed of bottes by selecting starwheel
- Change parts for 1 cylindrical glass bottle size
- Machine base-frame made of heavy steel supports, totally covered by AISI 304 stainless steel plates
- Parts in contact with the product made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Transmission of the motion between the different assembly by gears
- Infeed and outfeed starwheels with safety devices to stop the machine in case of bottles jamming
- Speed change by frequency inverter
- Electric appliances with low tension controls, included into a stainless steel box with front panel
Air-blowing turret - 9 grippers:
- The external mechanisms of the machine and the ones exposed to the contact with air are made in stainless steel AISI 304 quality.
- The mechanical parts in touch with the bottle or with the rinsing flow, such as the grippers, the plug valve, etc. are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
- The parts made in plastic material of rubber are certified for food usage.
- The bottle is taken from the conveyor belt and positioned in correspondence to the gripper seizing it tight in the neck. During the rotation of the carrousel, the gripper is overturned by 180° thanks to a suitably shaped tubular cam, putting the bottle overturned in vertical position with the mouth downwards and in correspondence to an blowing nozzle.
- After the blowing, the gripper rotates downwards again positioning the bottle in the starwheel leading it on the conveyor belt and towards the filler's turret.
"LIGHT PRESSURE" filling turret - 8 / 10 filling valves :
- Product infeed tank stainless steel made, designed to allow a quick and easy discharge of residual product.
- The product minimum and maximum level inside the tank is controlled by a double probe system, providing an electric signal to the product infeed pump.
- Control panel predisposed with connection for the product feeding pump
- Filling valves and all parts in contact with the product are made in Aisi.304 stainless steel.
- Mechanical height adjustment of the filling turret, to fit different bottle heights.
- Microswitches on the infeed / outfeed starwheels and main carousel, stopping the machine in case of broken or fallen bottles
- Bottle lifting by pneumatic pistons, with return by cam.
- Product infeed piping equipped with ball valve to control the product flowing into the tank
- Quick-removing filling valves for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
"LIGHT PRESSURE" filling system
The "light pressure
" filling system is designed to fill edible oil or syrups into glass or plastic bottles, by help of pressure inside the tank.
The upper tank, hermetic type, can be pressurized with a light pressure, using compressed air or nitrogen.
The difference in pressure between the product tank and the bottle helps to achieve an efficient filling result even with a thick product like olive oil.
This sytem - developed by DURFO - has several advantages compared to the traditional vacuum system :
protection of the product against oxygen pick-up
protection of the product against contamination (pollution)
soft filling of the product
Additionally, the vacuum system does not allow to fill PET bottles, which is possible with this machine.
Single-head capping turret :
- Capping turret for aluminium screw caps
- Automatic caps distribution with centrifugal or vibrating orienting / feeding bowl
- Stainless steel chute with pick-up head
- 4-heads stainless steel capping head with 'no-cap/no-roll' device
- Nitrogen injection kit
- Mechanical height adjustment of the turret, to fit different bottle heights.
- Microswitch on the central starwheel, stopping the machine in case of broken or fallen bottles.
Main technical specifications :
- conveyor height from floor : 1.050mm
- standard voltage: 380V – 50Hertz / controls 24volt
- Minimum / Maximum bottle diam. : 55 - 105 mm
- Minimum / Maximum bottle height : 220 - 350mm
- 8-valves model : 900 b.p.h. with 1lt bottles - maximum speed 1.400 bph
- 10-valves model : 1500 b.p.h. with 1lt bottles - maximum speed 1.600 bph
Other models for higher production output are available on demand